Since the beginning, we've recognized the value of providing a comprehensive line of due diligence and management consulting services spanning the five distinct practice areas delineated below.
Each practice area is staffed with a distinguished group of in-house and affiliated consultants who are recognized experts in their respective fields and who are committed to providing top-level, critical, objective advice. For any given engagement in which we serve you, we may draw upon professional staff from one or more of our Practice Areas, depending on the specific objectives of the project.
Our current Practice Areas include:
- Strategy Practice. We assess the strategic fit of the transaction. Does it meet investment, merger or acquisition criteria? We also evaluate the go-forward strategy for your existing business units and portfolio companies.
- Technology Practice. We evaluate the underlying technology within a target company. We also assist you in evaluating various technology alternatives that are available to your existing business or portfolio company.
- Distribution and Logistics Practice. We assess the target company's operations and logistics capabilities and identify key issues that may need to be addressed. For existing companies, we analyze your operations and look for improvement opportunities.
- Merger Integration Planning Practice. We ensure that well-designed plans are in place for moving forward after a merger or acquisition.
- Finance and Accounting Practice. We scrutinize the financial statements and accounting infrastructure within the target company.