Every engagement we undertake on behalf of our clients is customized to suit their needs. Nonetheless, there are certain deliverables that we typically prepare as part of our work, each of which is produced using our own proven and proprietary methodologies. Depending on the nature of the engagement, we will have prepared the following deliverables for you by the end of the project:
- Strategic Fit Assessment. We assess the strategic fit of the transaction. How well does it meet investment, merger or acquisition criteria? We also evaluate the viability of likely strategies for the go-forward entity and identify possible obstacles to success.
- Technology Assessment. Prior to making an investment or completing an M&A transaction, it's critical to thoroughly assess the target company's underlying technology. We conduct a comprehensive strengths and weaknesses analysis of the target's products, competitive positioning, and organizational capabilities.
- Logistics Assessment. We conduct a thorough review of the target company's warehousing and logistics operations and identify any issues that may affect the transaction or future planning.
- Financial Assessment. We assess the financial health of the company based on its financial statements and accounting records. We determine the quality and reliability of financial statements and gain a sense of contingencies beyond the financial statements. We confirm the existence of assets, liabilities, and equity in the balance sheet.
- Post Merger Integration Plan. A successful post merger-integration plan is essential for the long-term success of any combined company. We assist you in determining how best to combine human resources, technologies, accounting systems, and operations.